SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    I need a local leather guru/ knife sheath maker!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I need a local leather guru/ knife sheath maker! Login/Join 
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted
Sigforum is such a great resource for just about anything, so here goes. As you guys know, I make knives and I used to have a great guy here in Tn that did my leather sheaths for me. He is off to another journey, and I started doing my own sheaths in Kydex. As functional as Kydex can be, some knives just cry out for leather.

Logistically, someone too far away just doesn’t make sense, with ever increasing Postal charges and wait/lead times.

Is there anyone in the Nashville area that might like to do some leather projects for me? I know it’s a long shot but with all the resources we have at our disposal here, you never know! Shout out to me if you can help! Thanks all!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
https://www.nashvillecustomleathers.com

???

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Thanks 6guns!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post