SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Vendetta-Liontribe Designs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vendetta-Liontribe Designs Login/Join 
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted
this Vendetta in W2 tool steel is the first model to have our new photo realistic tarnished copper finish. custom cerakote mixed by a good friend of mine. it came out exactly as i had hoped. the hard part was finding the right handle colors to go with this finish.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Superb work brother!!

Matthew Logan

Posts: 414 | Location: NC | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
much appreciated.

dozer

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That finish is badass!

"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1538 | Location: Hartford, AL | Registered: April 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, i am learning a lot of new skills and techniques. i even have lots of customers wanting me to cerakote their guns now.

dozer

CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
I have absolutely no use for another knife but I keep finding myself wanting a bunch of your creations.

Posts: 3518 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
Thanks so much. Stay tuned, we have a ton of new models coming online this summer. Here's a hint about our next big move...karambit. Big Grin

dozer

Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Man, every time I open a thread with one of your knives its just FULL of awesome!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
Thanks, my friend. I am enjoying these new designs.

dozer