SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Damascus “XL ELITE”
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Damascus “XL ELITE” Login/Join 
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted
Couldn’t wait to post this to show my Sigforum family. It is a Large, Hunter/Fighter, out of some of the NICEST Damascus Steel out there! Alabama Damascus does some AMAZING Damascus.

At exactly 12 1/2” overall, just over 6 1/2” blade, 1/4” thick, flat grind. This is a GORGEOUS BIG BOY! It will be available in the Classifieds!
Talking about proportions, it’s already bit me and it’s not even sharpened yet⚔️ Cool

https://imgur.com/a/23ntupa

https://imgur.com/a/rwoNHNY

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Looks like a big one for sure. Glad to see your putting your stamp on Damascus blades now.

Posts: 4403 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
I had to get some different stencils for a deeper etch

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like the blade profile. What steel was used? What is the Damascus pattern? How many layers?

Posts: 1053 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
The Damascus is their “Random” pattern with 416 layers! And it is really pretty!!

Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Oh my. I’ve got to take a break Jim. Must resist! :-)

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Totally understand my friend⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️