SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    “Say hello to my little friend...” - Post your small knives, 2.5” or less blade length
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

“Say hello to my little friend...” - Post your small knives, 2.5” or less blade length Login/Join 
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted
I am getting more and more interested in knives, and enjoy seeing what others have.

Another box arrived from Blade HQ yesterday with a few goodies, one of which was a CRKT “Pilar” small folder with Carbon Fiber scale and a D2 Satin Sheepsfoot blade.

Nice little knife, so I thought I would start a thread to see what other small blades folks have and are fond of.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10928 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My EDC knife, a Spyderco Delica with the blade reprofiled to a Wharncliffe pattern and shortened to just under 2.5".

If I get around to taking a better picture, I'll post it.

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
the TopKnot is the smallest knife we make. i am building one of these right now for my nephew. i make him a full custom knife, he cuts our grass for the summer. quite a bargain for me. i hate cutting grass. sorry for the small pic.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
Love my Lil' Native. It's scalpel sharp, and I've really come to like the compression lock. It's my daily carry at work.

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I carry this one quite a bit. The handle is pecan from a tree my Pawpaw planted.

Posts: 5283 | Location: GA | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post