SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Lion Tribe
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lion Tribe Login/Join 
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted
What is a "Lion Tribe Design".

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
It's the company name of a forum member.

Here's my custom from them

Liontribe Designs Custom Tigershark by Brad Benzing, on Flickr

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
He (forum member dozer) made me this:

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
A fellow forum member, who is well versed in forging artwork into knives.

I don't own any, but I drool over most of his creations. He is very talented.

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
you fellas are too kind. i just feel blessed to be able to make knives and have a great customer base. i am working on lots of new things for the summer. i get to live that Steeldrivers song, Guitars, Whiskey, Guns and Knives. never thought it would be this fun to work this hard, if that makes sense.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Drop Out Hunter by dozer / Liontribe.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12768 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have 2. Both German file steel. One has a a lace about 5 inches and has a handle that is 5-6 inches and fills the hand very well. It’s about a 1/4 thick metal in the handle and tapered to a nice point. With ebony scales. The other is a baby version of it and about 1/8 thick about a 3.5-4 inch blade. It’s a real good knife for cleaning a trout. I was able to send Dozer some pieces of Purple Heart wood that he made the scales with. Both very sharp and hold a decent edge. Sorry no photo account or I’d post pics. Both knives have a very handy carve out before the sharp part of the blade to stick your index finger and both have a small area on top to stick your thumb. Both give good purchase when your hands are wet with fish mung etc.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Dozer does awesome work. You will get for more knife then you should for the money asked.

My chefs knife he did for me.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
I am still confused. What constitutes a lion tribe design? Shape? File stock?

The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
i am the maker of the knives posted above. the name of my company is Liontribe Designs. i usually put that name in the title of my threads so that everyone knows what they are looking at when they open the thread. it is just, simply, the name of our business.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by George43:
I am still confused. What constitutes a lion tribe design? Shape? File stock?

It's a brand name. Like Benchmade or Buck.

Posts: 13047 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
Thank you.