SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    You guys missed out -- Dragons Breath Knife
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You guys missed out -- Dragons Breath Knife Login/Join 
Picture of arflattop
posted
Hope that doesn't sound too arrogant! I just received the "blem" that Jim posted for sale a few days ago. His definition of blem and mine are considerably different. I can barely see the marks he pointed out in his ad.

It is a beautiful, heavy knife that has a long enough grip for me to grasp with all fingers. The Damascus blade and the red and black grip are stunning.

Just braggin' Big Grin

https://s6.postimg.org/x1wr7i8pt/DBKnife2b.jpg

JPFO Life Member

Posts: 1216 | Location: Heartland of KY | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad you’re happy. :-)

Remember, this is all supposed to be for fun...................

Posts: 4123 | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
That is sweet. The red and black scales look awesome on there.
Only thing I see wrong is that it’s not beside a 24oz ribeye as a protection pic

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arflattop
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by C-Dubs:
That is sweet. The red and black scales look awesome on there.
Only thing I see wrong is that it’s not beside a 24oz ribeye as a protection pic

I might have some deli ham in the fridge. There are definitely no ribeye's in the house!

JPFO Life Member

Posts: 1216 | Location: Heartland of KY | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
That’s a whole lotta knife there! I’m so happy you like it!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
That is a really sweet looking knife.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
Very nice, congrats.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post