SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    ZT 0350 $90 Amazon
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ZT 0350 $90 Amazon Login/Join 
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
WOOT!!!

Got the email, I should have it tomorrow, Wednesday, 1/25/17!!!

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Must be done? Best I can tell, they're back to $140.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2736 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
Arrived today. It is sweeeeeet! Not much bigger than a Kershaw Blur, noticeably thicker though. Defintely "Overbuilt". Going to change the pocket clip to tip up, and I ordered a deep pocket clip I should have in a few weeks.

Curious, what are the "serrations" on the bottom of the frame by the lanyard hole? I'm guessing a rentention weapon, or blunt weapon?

I'm loving this knife!!!

-----------------
I apologize now...

Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Mine is supposed to be here Friday!!

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ASKSmith:
Curious, what are the "serrations" on the bottom of the frame by the lanyard hole? I'm guessing a rentention weapon, or blunt weapon?
I'm loving this knife!!!

Sweet, can't wait to get mine. The serrations, I think, would be for your thumb to rest on if you were holding the knife "backward" for overhand stabbing.

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Palm:
quote:
Originally posted by ASKSmith:
I'm loving this knife!!!

Sweet, can't wait to get mine. The serrations, I think, would be for your thumb to rest on if you were holding the knife "backward" for overhand stabbing.

Excellent explanation. Seems pretty obvious now.

-----------------
I apologize now...

posted Hide Post
Just received my $90 ZT 0350 from Amazon, in today's mail!

Nice knife, for a great deal even with the "backorder" wait.

Posts: 143 | Location: NoVA | Registered: August 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll have to keep my eyes open for the next sale. I picked up a ZT-0301 some months back, but with the rising value of it being discontinued (saw one around $700!) I don't feel comfortable carrying it any more, and risk losing it. Downsizing to the 350 at $90 I could live with, leave the big one home locked up.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9146 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
just got an update from amazon i should have it wed 2/1

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
My tiger stripe 0350 just showed up today. Compared to the 0301, it is a nice handy size. Needs a deep pocket clip, which just got ordered.

Looks like my current EDC Benchmade 908BK will have to share pocket time.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfe 21:
Must be done? Best I can tell, they're back to $140.

I paid $140 last week out of frustration......couldn't find the lower prices mentioned above so I bit the bullet. Great knife, heavily built. Like a Kershaw Blur on steroids. Mine has the G10 grips, very similar to the Hogue grips on my p220. No buyers remorse.

Posts: 59 | Registered: January 22, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
The ZT 0350BW Blackwash version is $95 and change w/ free S+H on Amazon.

Zero Tolerance 0350BW BlackWash Ken Onion Flipper Knife

Posts: 3185 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
For that price, I had to jump-on-it! The 'black-washed' version will make a good companion to the 'tiger-striped' version.

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 759 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by iron chef:

The price says $109.95 now, but that's still a good price. I have two ZTs, a 0562 & a 0801BW & both are good, solid, way overbuilt knives.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
I bought one for the $95 but had to pay tax since AMAZON has a branch in AZ. It was still less than any local shop wanted for a 0350 knife at $140-156 plus tax. My 0303 is on the way back to OR for a service and sharpening, something I had been delaying until I found a good deal on a 0350.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironbutt:
quote:
Originally posted by iron chef:

The price says $109.95 now, but that's still a good price. I have two ZTs, a 0562 & a 0801BW & both are good, solid, way overbuilt knives.

I don't know how Amazon's pricing algorithm works, but for whatever reasons, tracking the price at camelcamelcamel.com, from July 1-5, the price dipped down into the $93-$99 range. The average price whether through Amazon or 3rd Party has been ~$129.

Posts: 3185 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Student of Weapons Craft
Picture of Exodus
posted Hide Post
FYI

The blackwash 0350 is on sale for $115 on Amazon right now. It is Prime eligible, so free two-day shipping if you are a Prime member.

https://www.amazon.com/Zero-To...8-1&keywords=zt+0350

Posts: 259 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
When I saw this thread a while back, I ordered a ZT 0350 BT from the Amazon link above. The seller at the time was Kari Super. It wasn’t $90 but at $114 was still a good deal for a $140 knife. I have several ZT knives (from Blade HQ) and this one looked no different, including the packaging. I went to move the clip to my usual tip-up carry position, and the screws wouldn't go in. I thought it was strange, so I returned it to Kai USA for warranty service. They called and said it was a fake. Kai sent it back to me free of charge with a letter explaining that the knife was counterfeit as evidenced by the following: screw holes are not milled to specifications, liner and spring lock are not milled to specifications and the handle screws and nuts are oversized and not ZT hardware. Anyway, I returned the knife to Amazon for a refund with a copy of the letter from Kai USA. Hopefully nobody else got a fake.

Edited to include Amazon seller’s name: Kari Super.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bobandmikado, unless you state who the seller is, it's pretty meaningless. The seller will rotate on that link and it's possible that in a few weeks after the counterfeiter is kicked off Amazon the link goes to someone reputable, and not the thieving lowlifes who sold you a counterfeit ZT. Thank you for the heads up! You might consider reporting it here (links below) as well.

Here's a couple of additional resources for that kind of nonsense:
https://thecounterfeitreport.com/index.php

-and-

https://www.stopfakes.gov/arti...id=Report-Fake-Goods

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jimb888,

Posts: 1920 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I had no idea how the links and sellers rotate on Amazon. I edited to include seller info.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post