SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    ZT 0350 $90 Amazon
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ZT 0350 $90 Amazon Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Kershaw Guy has the ZT0350BW in stock, along with two other 350's, priced at $140-$144. I know this is higher than Amazon, but most of us here know Kershaw Guy is good to deal with.

Additionally, he's listing a new ZT0301TS for $272, apparently Zero Tolerance felt the pressure when they dropped it and brought it back!

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9144 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
Everyone should own at least one of the 0300-series blades, they are iconic. VZ grips sells replacement scales for those interested.

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 759 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post