Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    ZT 0350 $90 Amazon
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: parabellum
ZT 0350 $90 Amazon Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Kershaw Guy has the ZT0350BW in stock, along with two other 350's, priced at $140-$144. I know this is higher than Amazon, but most of us here know Kershaw Guy is good to deal with.

Additionally, he's listing a new ZT0301TS for $272, apparently Zero Tolerance felt the pressure when they dropped it and brought it back!

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken
Posts: 7532 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
Everyone should own at least one of the 0300-series blades, they are iconic. VZ grips sells replacement scales for those interested.

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch
Posts: 452 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post