SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    ZT 0350 $90 Amazon
Page 1 2 

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ZT 0350 $90 Amazon Login/Join 
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
WOOT!!!

Got the email, I should have it tomorrow, Wednesday, 1/25/17!!!

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 9514 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Must be done? Best I can tell, they're back to $140.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 1271 | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
Arrived today. It is sweeeeeet! Not much bigger than a Kershaw Blur, noticeably thicker though. Defintely "Overbuilt". Going to change the pocket clip to tip up, and I ordered a deep pocket clip I should have in a few weeks.

Curious, what are the "serrations" on the bottom of the frame by the lanyard hole? I'm guessing a rentention weapon, or blunt weapon?

I'm loving this knife!!!

-----------------
I apologize now...

Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Mine is supposed to be here Friday!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You can do it your own way, if it's done just how I say."

Posts: 6138 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ASKSmith:
Curious, what are the "serrations" on the bottom of the frame by the lanyard hole? I'm guessing a rentention weapon, or blunt weapon?
I'm loving this knife!!!

Sweet, can't wait to get mine. The serrations, I think, would be for your thumb to rest on if you were holding the knife "backward" for overhand stabbing.

Posts: 483 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Palm:
quote:
Originally posted by ASKSmith:
I'm loving this knife!!!

Sweet, can't wait to get mine. The serrations, I think, would be for your thumb to rest on if you were holding the knife "backward" for overhand stabbing.

Excellent explanation. Seems pretty obvious now.

-----------------
I apologize now...

Picture of astraightshooter
posted Hide Post
Just received my $90 ZT 0350 from Amazon, in today's mail!

Nice knife, for a great deal even with the "backorder" wait.

Posts: 74 | Location: NoVA | Registered: August 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll have to keep my eyes open for the next sale. I picked up a ZT-0301 some months back, but with the rising value of it being discontinued (saw one around $700!) I don't feel comfortable carrying it any more, and risk losing it. Downsizing to the 350 at $90 I could live with, leave the big one home locked up.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

Posts: 6164 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
just got an update from amazon i should have it wed 2/1

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 442 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
My tiger stripe 0350 just showed up today. Compared to the 0301, it is a nice handy size. Needs a deep pocket clip, which just got ordered.

Looks like my current EDC Benchmade 908BK will have to share pocket time.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 5336 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post