SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Benchmade altitude.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Benchmade altitude. Login/Join 
posted
Does anybody know when benchmade is releasing this knife? It's going to be a must have for me.

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sock Eating Golden
posted Hide Post
Can't say I have any news for you. That thing looks amazing. I can certainly see it making its way into my hunting gear. I have long loved that short, stout, blade profile. I pick up KaBar's old Precision Hunter fixed blades when ever I can find them. Just picked up a Hidden Canyon, which looks remarkably similar to the Altitude. Still $230 msrp is going to be a tough pill to swallow.

I'm also glad to see many manufacturers changing to orange colors for hunting knives. It's nice to be able to find your knife if you drop it while cleaning game.

Nick

"I cannot imagine any condition which would cause a ship to founder. I cannot conceive of any vital disaster happening to this vessel. Modern shipbuilding has gone beyond that."
-Capt. Edward Smith

Posts: 5795 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
I like Orangehttps://imgur.com/a/jLTCP
There has been more than once I have laid one of my knives down in the excitement of a hunt and yup left it. I like Orange........

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Not a hunter but Orange is the way to go in outdoors. I dropped a brand new custom from my pack once, retraced my steps and there it was!

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3388 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Posts: 4691 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008

Looks like you can get the altitude now or at least pre-order it. I just bought a new red hawk 44mag today though when I went to buy ammo so my funding is a bit low now.

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tomball Pawn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newmexican:
Does anybody know when benchmade is releasing this knife? It's going to be a must have for me.

It is out now if you haven't gotten one. We have it in stock.

Posts: 21 | Registered: April 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
seriously a retail of 230 bucks>? NFW, 85 tops.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tomball Pawn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:

what is the specific model you are looking for and I will explain how to get for much less.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tomball Pawn:
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:

what is the specific model you are looking for and I will explain how to get for much less.

I want an altitude or that new model in the hunt line, please tel me how to get it for much less.

Picture of Tomball Pawn
posted Hide Post
Call the store and ask for Tara. 281-351-2662 or email what you are looking for to info@tomballpawn.com

BM has very strict minimum advertising price policies. But if you call we can negotiate. :-)