SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    New stabby from Lon Humphrey
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New stabby from Lon Humphrey Login/Join 
The Quiet Man
posted

I checked with the Honorable Mick Dundee and he confirms that this is, in fact, a knife. Do I have a practical use for it? No. Not at all. But if I run across something that absolutely, positively has to be stabbed, I'm equipped.

Build quality is super nice. I'm probably going to pick up another of his blades in a more...carryable...size.

Posts: 2590 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Holy shit! Eek

Yeah. That's stabby.

Posts: 17061 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Misanthropic Philanthrope
Picture of MWC
posted Hide Post
A stabby needs to stab or it never serves its purpose. You don't want your stabby to feel unfulfilled, do you? Wink

Posts: 6772 | Registered: June 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
Damn, that's a long blade. Ya could pick foil wrapped 'taters out of a fire with it, no problem!

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18385 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
... is that a skewer on your hip or are ya just glad to see me

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post