SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    “Gentleman’s” Bird and Trout⚔️
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

“Gentleman’s” Bird and Trout⚔️ Login/Join 
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted
I have a wonderful customer that wanted something “Eye catching” for the bird hunts he so loves to do. (These guys go all out on these hunts). No worries, I would say we accomplished that.. The “ Gentleman’s Bird and Trout” CPM154 and Faux Rose MOP. It’s a looker! Oooooh and a cutter......

https://imgur.com/a/F8Vog8f

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thats a well done B&T, a gentleman's version for sure. The sheath matches the scales quite well.

Nice! Cool

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1934 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Sir that is a beautiful piece of art. I would be afraid to use it. ...............drill sgt.

Posts: 2001 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
That is very nice!

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Good design! In my opinion, many people mess up a bird and trout knife.

Posts: 9956 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post