SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Benchmade customer service

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Benchmade customer service Login/Join 
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted
Para, if you want to nuke this, I understand.

My son has a Mini Griptilian, which was his first big boy knife over a decade ago.

He carried it for a couple of years and apparently used it for something other than a knife, as he took a chunk out of the blade. A chunk so big, that I was not comfortable trying to remove it by sharpening it.

I sent it to Benchmade for its Lifetime Lifesharp service. I did pay USPS Priority Mail to get it there. In less than two weeks, it was returned. I do not know how they sharpened or fixed the blade, but it looks like new.

I have vowed to never buy another Benchmade knife. However, I thought this positive experience was worth passing along to those who have Benchmade knives that need service.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 35784 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Their service has always been top notch. They will replace blades, clips, or almost any damaged parts.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 49177 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Was that you
or the dog?
Picture of SHOOTIN BLANKS
posted Hide Post
I had the opportunity to hit their booth at the NA show a few years back. They engraved my purchase while I waited but disassembled my son's 10 year old knife, cleaned, reassembled and sharpened at the same time for free. This included taking out a pretty big chip in the son's blade.

Posts: 1429 | Location: PA | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post