SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Zero Tolerance Knives
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Zero Tolerance Knives Login/Join 
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
ZT Hinderer for me.

Maybe it's time to think about an axe...
somebody in this thread led me down that rabbit hole.
https://winklerknives.com/coll...ariant=7309106249751
Much less expensive:
https://www.dlttrading.com/cra...rk-curly-maple-2-917

Posts: 2295 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
I've been carrying one of their assisted knives with carbon fiber scales for the last year or so. Got 50% off when one of the MI gander mountains was closing shop.

Very light, very fast, good steel. When I get the itch to add another knife, I'll be looking further into their offerings.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11143 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
My favorite everyday carry is a ZT0460 Sinkevich design. LOVE the curve shapes of the blade and handle. Fits my hand perfectly and doesn't allow any sliding forward onto the blade. Opens with authority and sharp as hell.

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
After a month the custom titanium clip for my zt0562 arrived today!

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Old226
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the ZT Lovers.

My EDC is a 0560BW with the Elmax blade plus I have a 0350 in my car.

My 0302 used to be my EDC before getting the 0560BW. I actually also had a second like new 0302 I got at an estate sale.

I mistakenly mentioned I had two 0302's and got an offer I could not refuse so I'm down to just one now. I'm keeping that one

Tools of the Trade: WG P226, P228, P229 SAS Gen II, Para P16, S&W 610, Springfield 1911 (Les Baer) 10mm, EMP .40S&W & Ed Brown Executive Carry 45acp

Posts: 168 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyBiker:
After a month the custom titanium clip for my zt0562 arrived today!

Nice clip Grumpy!

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
If I'm wearing pants my well loved 0350 is with me. This knife can do everything.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
My EDC, ZT 0770CFM4 Limited Run

Love it, great action and nice lightweight due to the carbon fiber scales.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10917 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Added a 0801 from a friend’s collection yesterday.
After a session on the sharpening stones up to 8000gr and the strip block I added a spare MXG pocket clip I had. I wish ZT offered different clips.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
They're nice, but just too heavy for me.

Posts: 6606 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
Grumpy, on your new clip, is the USMC etched all the way through the clip, or just engraved? Hard to tell in the pic.

I have a similar clip for my ZT350, it's just engraved.

I also took an old EGA, and mounted it to the scale. Only thing is I had to use one with the anchor pointing right, so I could still hit the thumb stud. Over time, it has worn very nice. I carry it daily, outside of work.

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ASKSmith:
Grumpy, on your new clip, is the USMC etched all the way through the clip, or just engraved? Hard to tell in the pic.

It goes all the way thru.
Looks like its water jet CNC.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
I've carry the 0462 the most.

I also have, typically in dress pants, the 0450CF and 0770CF.

Then there are the tanks - 0301 and 0562.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Old226
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught: Then there are the tanks - 0301 and 0562.

We almost have the same "tanks"... I have the 0302 and a 0560BW

Bob

Tools of the Trade: WG P226, P228, P229 SAS Gen II, Para P16, S&W 610, Springfield 1911 (Les Baer) 10mm, EMP .40S&W & Ed Brown Executive Carry 45acp

Posts: 168 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
For those interested ZT is doing “Special Run” knives.
This is currently just released .

https://www.usamadeblade.com/Z...rder-ZT0562BLGRY.htm

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
While awaiting the delivery of the Factory Special Series ZT0562 BL GRY on Monday, I finally got around to installing the brass hardware from xxxAdrenalinexxx in Australia.
This should tide me over for a couple days ! Wink

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 758 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
The Factory Special Series ZT0562 Blue & Grey arrived !
I kind of find it odd that in a year where the radicals were tearing down Civil War monuments Zero Tolerance put out a limited edition “Blue & Grey” model !
But it doesn’t look bad with my other 0562’s.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Very nice, Grumby. I only have one 0562, might need another one. I sure like that Blue & Grey. The 0560 and the 0300 series have always been my favorites.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Added a discontinued zt0456 Sinkevich design to the family this week.
This is a chubby bugger.
3.25” blade & 6.6oz
My first experience with a sheep’s foot style blade as well.
Added a MXG clip to it.
I’m not sure I’m sold on the blue anodized parts.
May just remove it.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%