SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Randall Knives in stock

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Randall Knives in stock Login/Join 
Picture of OMCHamlin
posted
I need to get a good friend who is retiring a Randall Model 3, by January. Do we know a reputable Randall stocking dealer or two?

Posts: 200 | Registered: September 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuisis
posted Hide Post

Posts: 764 | Location: Washington PA | Registered: November 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No #3's but a nice selection.

https://www.arizonacustomknive...made-knives.html?p=1

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 10485 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Couple here: https://www.knivesshipfree.com/randall-made-knives/

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 5826 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Nordic has a 5% off on any order in November and they have some 3s in stock. Call to verify the discount. I've known Dave for years, Nordic is solid to deal with.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 2204 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuisis
posted Hide Post
I bought my Astro from Nordic, great to deal with.

Posts: 764 | Location: Washington PA | Registered: November 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OMCHamlin
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys, Nordic it was, w/a 5% discount. A model 4-5, stacked leather, it on it's way now.

Dude will shit himself when he opens this. I've seen him eyeball these at every place that we've been that displays them for sale, last time was up at Kittery Trading Post on our way up to Perham to go bear hunting.

Posts: 200 | Registered: September 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Glad you got it. Nordic is a good shop. AG Russell usually has some, too. Other Randall dealers with some stock include Chris Stanaback, Clinton Knives, and Rick's Knives (Rick Ward).

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 44460 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post