SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Finally got my display case back in order.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Finally got my display case back in order. Login/Join 
posted
I have a good bit of fine tuning to do. It is all unpacked and put in the case. We shall see how it all works out.

Updated

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DSgrouse,

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
WOW!!!!!!

Someone has very good taste.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's cool !!! Smile

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Updated with photos in daylight. Still a few things missing. Most of it is there.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Classy collection.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Beautiful.

As a plus I showed my wife your photos and she said she would cease giving me grief over my modest knife/watch collection as being "excessive"!

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Very nice collection and display!

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you all. Sadly i can not display the guns like this. I still have some fine tuning of thus display case. Then i will take a fee real photos.

This is the culmination of 30 years of gorse trading.

posted Hide Post
very nice, and thanks for sharing!

Posts: 987 | Registered: January 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

It would probably take me an hour to figure out what to leave the house with in the morning!

Shouldn't there be a SIG in there too, for 'protection'?!

Posts: 3464 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Witticism pending...
Picture of KBobAries
posted Hide Post
You need more flashlights. Wink

I'm not as illiterate as my typos would suggest.

Posts: 3529 | Location: Big city, SW state, alleged republic | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are more than you might think in there.