SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    (Has been claimed) INSTANT Cancer-fighting KARMA! Chinese Swiss Army Knife
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

(Has been claimed) INSTANT Cancer-fighting KARMA! Chinese Swiss Army Knife Login/Join 
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted
I have had this for 25 years, given as a gift. I thought it might be a fun item for a collector, someone who specifically collects Chinese “militaria”.

It was purchased in Hong Kong, btw.

One scale has damage. Can be repaired I’m sure. Otherwise it’s new in original box.

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
I'll give it a new home. And I hope your battle with cancer goes well.

Posts: 4409 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fla. Jim:
I'll give it a new home. And I hope your battle with cancer goes well.

Jim, shoot me an address to my profile email. I’ll get this to you.

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
E-mail sent. Thanks, it will be a great addition to my collection.

Posts: 4409 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
RB
The Karma knife arrived yesterday. Very interesting knife indeed! Thanks again and may the "Karma God" smile on you and bring you many times over good fortune and health.

Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
I’d love to hear more if you discover more about it.

RB

God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Will do, so far my search has not revealed anything about the maker of the knife.