SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    My first Leek, well 2 actually
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My first Leek, well 2 actually Login/Join 
Not Today
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted
From KershawGuy.com. Very fast shipping.
They are factory seconds but I cant tell it.

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
I like those, especially that orange handled one.

Posts: 12167 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought a red handled leek blem from kershawguy years ago. Excellent knife for the price. I carry it every day.

From experience I can tell you that you do not want to expose the leek to saltwater spray. It will corrode the little nub protruding from the base of the blade or the lock (can’t recall where it’s located), and will significantly hinder the assisted openening action.

Posts: 586 | Location: NC | Registered: March 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by clubleaf206:
I like those, especially that orange handled one.

The orange is my favorite too. Ive since bought an olive, and a black with black blade.

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post