SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Kershawguy sale
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kershawguy sale Login/Join 
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted
Kershaw Leek blems for $25 shipped and Chive blems for $20 shipped.
http://kershawguy.com/products...ainless-1660-blem-2/
http://kershawguy.com/products...aw-blems/chive-blem/

I am pretty sure there is no such thing as more knife for the dollar than a Leek for $25.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10486 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Kershaw Guy is a good vendor to deal with. I've bought from him at least a half dozen times and all purchases were flawless.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've bought from Kershawguy. He was great to deal with and it was a perfect transaction.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13397 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
Just ordered a Leek. Thanks

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted Hide Post
Just ordered a Leek as well. I have one w/a black mother of pearl inlay that I love but I very rarely carry it for fear of losing it.

Remedied!

Thanks for the post.

Rick

Texting.......easier than calling.

Posts: 1365 | Location: P.C., FL - the emerald coast | Registered: September 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
And now this one.
http://kershawguy.com/products...ange-leek-duplicate/

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He has stuff when other "bigger" sites are still waiting.
Good guy to buy from.

Lateck,

P220R-45-EQ, P226R-40, P229R-9-SCT, P239-357-SAS2B, P365-9-BXR3 plus some Ruger's.

Posts: 265 | Location: Arizona | Registered: June 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rmc85
posted Hide Post
As others have said great guy to purchase from. I've bought blems from him and non knife people cant tell the difference.

Posts: 2997 | Location: FL | Registered: March 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rmc85:
As others have said great guy to purchase from. I've bought blems from him and non knife people cant tell the difference.

I consider myself a Knife guy, and even I couldn't see the blem on a zt350 he sold me.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4789 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the link. I'm not a "knife guy", but appreciate decent tools, especially at a good value; and know I've been lacking in the knife department. I just ordered a Chive and a Blur, at great prices. Thanks again!

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post