SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Damascus Hunter/Skinner loveliness⚔️
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Damascus Hunter/Skinner loveliness⚔️ Login/Join 
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted
Wanted to spotlight a really cool knife for a wonderful Sigforum family member! Wood and steel are just so visually pleasing. Kudos to Alabama Damascus for some beautiful steel.This Blade is nice and thin and goes through flesh like a laser. Ask me how I know........Now for the pics!

https://imgur.com/a/i3ZNSnP

https://imgur.com/a/0qqkCJJ

DBKnives

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sybo,

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Very nice. I’m sure your customer will be pleased!

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
That's a beautiful knife. I might have to have you do another one for me.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8752 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
I would be happy to!! Give me a shout!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
How long is that blade? Love that knife!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4810 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
I believe it was around 4 inches! Of course I can make it however long you want!