SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Ulster BSA *Instant Karma*
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ulster BSA *Instant Karma* Login/Join 
Picture of GarandGuy
posted
Saved this knife from the trash can, maybe it is trash? Anyone who'd like to give this knife a second lease on life just post "I'm your Huckleberry" and the knife is yours. Send me an email with your address and I'll send it on down the line.

Here's the poor unfortunate fella....so ugly it's quite dapper. It's got quite the patina.

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?

Posts: 1073 | Location: On the outskirts of Richmond | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
"I'm your Huckleberry" Big Grin

EMail inbound. Smile

Posts: 17055 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GarandGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
"I'm your Huckleberry" Big Grin

EMail inbound. Smile

Congratulations! Thanks for playing! Knife heading out your way.

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?

Posts: 1073 | Location: On the outskirts of Richmond | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Thank you, sir! Pretty stoked, I plan to more or less do like this fellow did, and clean it up but not remove all the character!

Posts: 17055 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post