SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    DBK “ Pack Leader “ COMPLETION PICTURES ⚔️⚔️⚔️
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DBK “ Pack Leader “ COMPLETION PICTURES ⚔️⚔️⚔️ Login/Join 
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted
Just wanted to share some shots of the “Pack Leader” I just finished for a member here. Alabama Damascus once again, I have to say, GREAT STEEL! Low layer count Damascus has such a sexy look when oriented for a knife. The Quilted Maple just came alive. Phillip, may it serve you well. It’s on its way home.

For your viewing.. https://imgur.com/a/LAS1FnP

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
that is very nice. i normally don't care for damascus, but that low layer design is very cool. gives it a "san mai" look.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Observer
Picture of phxtoad
posted Hide Post
The 'grains' really complement each other. Beautiful work!

phxtoad

"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Posts: 420 | Location: Tempe, Arizona | Registered: October 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
That'd make an owner proud. Nicely done.

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by phxtoad:
The 'grains' really complement each other. Beautiful work!

Absolutely. That's quite a combo. Very nice!

Posts: 17055 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post