SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Page 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 91
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying or totin' today ?? Login/Join 
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
Since yesterday afternoon

for a long time now Smile

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blueshep
posted Hide Post
I avoided this thread as long as I could, but finally it sucked me in!
It started with the Buck USA then we had to have the Benchmade Griptilian, then the Microtechnology Blade show 2016 which is really a cool knife. My favorite is the ZT so far.

Vemon, you have some really cool knives!

----------------------------------------
NRA Lifetime Member

Posts: 1467 | Location: Northeast,Ohio | Registered: November 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
Thank you comrade Blueshep! Your choice I also really like.

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
Homemade Burgers and Godson:

Picture of prepsheriff
posted Hide Post
The Godson looks very effective!!

Airborne ! All the Way!!

Posts: 904 | Location: Connecticut | Registered: January 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
Yes. He very charismatic, thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: vemon,

Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Northfield #77 Barlow

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vemon:
Yes. He very charismatic, thanks!

Vemon,

I really like the Godson. I have a Protect/Emerson CQC7 and love it. Do you use the Godson frequently?
I know I don't need it, but it's a beautiful knife.

Posts: 1680 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
Thank you comrade mekaus!
Yes, the Godson of my regular urban EDC, Pro-tech/Emerson CQC7 also have in my Arsenal Smile

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vemon:
Thank you comrade mekaus!
Yes, the Godson of my regular urban EDC, Pro-tech/Emerson CQC7 also have in my Arsenal Smile

Thank you, my friend. I think I will get the Godson and will try to post a picture.

Posts: 1680 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here's my Protech/Emerson CQC7 and my Emerson A-100. The pic is not great.

posted Hide Post
While I'm at it, I'll post this one. A little better picture.

posted Hide Post
I've since put some scratches on the blade of that Fremont Jack. I'm gonna put it in the pocket again for a few days.

posted Hide Post

I love a Tanto bladed knife. From the IV8888's monthly "Man Can". Super sharp.

http://www.iraqveteran8888.com...8_Folding_Knife.html

Posts: 10 | Location: near Portland OR | Registered: December 04, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
Been carrying the Kershaw launch 1 daily since I got it for Christmas.

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year!!

Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
I guess it's pretty obvious from my past posts in this thread that I have an affinity for the traditional Barlow pattern. Here's another:

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
this is my brand new EDC monster. decided to keep this one for myself.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post