SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Page 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 91
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying or totin' today ?? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5283 | Location: GA | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kravashera:

me too. (the bottom one)

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
A Randall Gambler-4

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Z06,

Posts: 4017 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
Been carrying this tiny gem for the past week.
I've avoided the 940 for years because they have so many variants I know in my heart I would start collecting them until I had a complete set.

Benchmade 940-1

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Speaking of 940's...... here is one of mine. I spruced it up this weekend along with my tre.

Both had pocket duty today.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5283 | Location: GA | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Well, my EDC is off to the spa, to be cleaned up.

Many of you may recognize this one. I am carrying this until my EDC returns.

I carried this and the one I lost (literally 4 off from this serial number), for over 10 years.

This one still brings a smile to my face. It is rock solid. Green mini CQC7.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
My trusty mini Grip.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7632 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
SOG Vulcan.

Posts: 6616 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
Today in the kitchen Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: vemon,

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
^^^
Otlichno!
Ostriy y vkusno = schastliviy kotik!

Here's what I grabbed today, still laser sharp from Albert, my Hogue

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by C-Dubs:
^^^
Otlichno!
Ostriy y vkusno = schastliviy kotik!

Here's what I grabbed today, still laser sharp from Albert, my Hogue

Thank You, Comrade! Smile ..To the Hogue hands do not reach

This message has been edited. Last edited by: vemon,

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Spyderco Delica , ZDP189 Steel British Racing green.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Today I am carrying the same three knives that I generally carry.

1. A cheerful, not scary, yellow stockman with a friendly, floppy eared, hound dog on it. I use this in social and public situations as it doesn't make children cry and women swoon.

2. A Leatherman MUT. More for the tools than the blade specifically. I probably end up using this one the most, but honestly, seldom on guns.

3. A Kabar TDI, carried handle facing weak side at 12:00 on my belt but behind the tongue of the belt. It's for opening letters and other miscellanies.

4. If I knew I was going to need a blade for social work, I wouldn't use a knife. I would use a Roman short sword. (No, I don't usually carry one.) Being short, it is better in confined spaces like hallways than a longsword but has more reach and better hand protection than a knife. My favorite is the Pompeii Gladius, like the one in the middle. It's not as good a chopper as the Mainz on the bottom, but it is quicker and is a robust stabber. The one on the top is a Fulham. It is an attempt at a compromise, but like the 40, it ends up not being very good at anything.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Serrated Spyderco Endura.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
A very special carry piece today. My grandmother recently passed and in her jewelry box she had my grandfather's Western Barlow. He passed in '99, so it has sat uncared for since then. I cleaned off the rust and oiled it, but otherwise left the blades alone. In about an hour and a half I'll be getting married and his Barlow will be in my pocket keeping me company.

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post