SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Page 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 91
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying or totin' today ?? Login/Join 
One day at a time
Picture of RANGER20
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by snwghst:
CRK carbon Fiber rain drop damascus Sebenza

That would have sucked if it went into the water... was my first thought... Nice CR... Big Grin

Posts: 5499 | Registered: August 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
This Barlow in Mammoth Ivory

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Camillus U.S. Military (1991)

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vemon:

That's really nice.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13386 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Victorinox OMEGA ... ya never know
Might have to remove the back of a pocket watch on the side of the road
And maybe make a sandwich ... (toothpick provided ... tweezers too)
Do what ya gotta do

Funny thing is I don't even wear a watch anymore. Not since I retired in 2006

Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:

That's really nice.

Thank you! Wink manufacturing stages "Frag Pattern":

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vemon:
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:

That's really nice.

Thank you! Wink manufacturing stages "Frag Pattern":

I like that

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
I've gone back to carrying a Spyderco Delica 4 when not at work. My Spyderco Dragonfly 2 is with me while I'm on the clock.

Posts: 3518 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
A.Wright Sheffield England keeping me company today

posted Hide Post
Kershaw Blur, Tanto edge. Own 3 or 4 versions and like that they flip out easily when you are holding a box with the other hand. Like this one.

Posts: 1918 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
In the pockets of jeans today:

Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post

so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
GEC NORTHFIELD 99 WALLSTREET

Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hobbs:
GEC NORTHFIELD 99 WALLSTREET

Nice Hobbs. What handle material is that?
I've had a 99 in my pocket most of the week. The spear point with burnt stag handles is the one I have. GEC did a nice job on the #99, great gentlemen lock back.

Posts: 3537 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GCE61:
Nice Hobbs. What handle material is that?
I've had a 99 in my pocket most of the week. The spear point with burnt stag handles is the one I have. GEC did a nice job on the #99, great gentlemen lock back.

Thanks GCE61 !!!
The cover is Autumn Gold Smooth Bone. The 99 carries nicely as it's so thin. The more I carry it, the more it moves up in my EDC Lol. I have a Farm & Field 99 with a spear, in Maroon Micarta that is much thicker, but also much lighter.

I'm just waiting for the 83 lockback to finish production. I think I'm going to love that one even if it is a bit shorter than this 99 Wallstreet. I can't for the life of me figure why they feel the need to put a lanyard barrel on a small lockback like the 83 though.

GEC is working on the 83 right now. Here's the specs. I want a Tidioute Drop Point in Gabon Ebony but the Northfield Stag Clip Point (not represented in the drawing below) will likely be pretty dang awesome too.

... and some production pictures of the 83 ...
http://greateasterncutlery.net.../information/new-83/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Hobbs,