SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Page 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 91
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying or totin' today ?? Login/Join 
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Condor Otzi

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 758 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 758 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Emerson Persian.

Posts: 6606 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Manix2 with S110v steel & a Flytanium titanium cage.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ve been trying to get a Microtech UTX-85 Bounty Hunter and snagged a pair this week so I’m double-fisting them.

============================================
Photographs: https://photobucket.com/u/photoman12001
-----------------------------------
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/photoman12001/
-----------------------------------
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/photoman12001/videos

Posts: 1741 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: December 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kravashera:

OK, what is that? I think I am in love.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patw:

OK, what is that? I think I am in love.

It is the new Ultratech Delta Signature Series. I had the same reaction. It was ridiculously expensive, but ticked off every box of what I’ve always wanted in an Ultratech.
-DLC blade and hardware
-Fluted blade and ported body to drain water/oil
-Nickel-Boron coated internals
—Easily user serviceable with torx screws

This sucker was made for me to use it.

- Robert Heinlein

Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Every boy should have fire and a fine edge in his pocket. Today is a copper, steel and bone kind of day.
Solid copper Zippo with a Zippo single torch butane insert. KA-BAR Dog Head Coppersmith Barlow, made by Canal Street Cutlery for KA-BAR.
Jig Root Beer bone handle with worm groove. Groovy

Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Artisan Cutlery, Archaeo 3.75” blade

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Borka SRambit produced by Fox Knives Italy from N690CO and this model has OD micarta scales. I love this thing and started carrying it daily.

Comes with a very nice tight molded kydex with a TekLok (not sure if the Teklok is real or a copy but if it’s a copy it’s a damn nice one).

Posts: 6005 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post