SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Page 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 91
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying or totin' today ?? Login/Join 
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Ontario Knife Co. RAT II in D2 steel
The pocket clip isn't upside down or backwards
I'm left handed
Copper Zippo with butane insert for size comparison

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 759 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
ZT 0562 number three for me .
This one with custom Micarta scales from Suingab .

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 759 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
Hoisting the Cold Steel Spartan for today's lift.

posted Hide Post
The Cold Steel Grik bought a few weeks ago. Came out of the box dull, and a bit wobbly on the lock release; but about five minutes with a good stone and a drop or two of CLP fixed it.

Posts: 3212 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Emerson ETAK B.

Posts: 6616 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post
These are in the pocket today.

phil

Posts: 2383 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
The ZT 0801 titanium with Elmax steel is getting pocket time to his week.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
i finally got this rascal together. smooth action and rock solid lock up. very happy with how it came together.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Böker PLUS Strike 'Desert Warrior'

Posts: 4022 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Fontenille Pataud Laguiole Essential 12 cm "Les Amis Du Couteau Laguiole" (ADCL) Translation: Friends of the Laguiole knife
Serial No. engraved pile side of blade. Mine is 16 ... sweet 16

Handle : Full buffalo horn

Blade : Swedish 12C27 stainless steel. 56 – 57 Hrc

Spring : The spring is made from a 3mm thick stainless steel Z20c13. A solid bladestop is provided on all of our springs : that shall keep a long time the edge of the blade.
The traditional bee is solid, and forged into the spring. The whole spring & bee are then hand chased with a file. Engraving : ADCL (Amis Du Couteau Laguiole)

Weight & size : 12cm folded, 21.5 cm open, approx. 80 g

EDIT: Ordered September 23rd received via International FedEx November 10th
Not bad considering this Laguiole is totally handmade and there's a world wide pandemic going on
Fit and finish is impeccable. Impressive walk and talk
12C27 (originally a shaving razor steel) is far from a favorite steel of mine but takes a fine edge and is stainless

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
eTripper... That Al Mar is a beauty.

Posts: 2690 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post