SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Page 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 91
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying or totin' today ?? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Looks like it has found a good home.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Emerson ETAK B.

Posts: 6606 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
BK&T KA-BAR BK24, Becker D'Eskabar. D2 Tool Steel. Overall length 7". Shown with G10 scales. I usually pocket carry just as shown (well, in the sheath). It's thin enough to virtually disappear in jeans pockets. When pocket real estate is at a premium, I have all the accoutrements for neck or belt carry. Black glass filled nylon friction release sheath. This knife is a collaboration of the KA-BAR Becker Necker and the ESEE Izula. The best of both worlds.

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
Office style:

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Knives from ‘round the world

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
^^^
EDC shovel? Smile

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Man, that Lionsteel is sexy !

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
^^^
EDC shovel? Smile

Two days in the village Wink

Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post

Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1307 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

I don't do skulls but the Chaves CHUB is a really sweet EDC.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13386 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
[/url]

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I have quite a few knives, but a long time ago I decided my BM 940 was the perfect knife for me. I have carried it for years—changing off only rarely. It’s old enough that it was made with 154CM steel, and BM hasn’t used that in a long time. The green powder coating is worn from the scales at the edges of both the hinge and folded tip end of the knife, and the pocket clip is no longer black. When clipped to my RF pocket, it disappears, allowing easy access to whatever else is in that pocket. On the other hand, the blade is large enough to be a serious work knife. I often think it would be nice to get a new one with W-2 (assuming they’re still using that) and carbon fiber scales, but I can’t justify it—this one still works great.

Edited to add the photos

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TMats,

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
Spyderco PM2 clipped to my right front jeans pocket, and a Victorinox Swiss Army Cadet in my left front pocket.

Posts: 1718 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
a standard PM2, modded slightly.

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
This old thing

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3698 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
Al Mar SERE folder.

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 758 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post