SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Page 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 91
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying or totin' today ?? Login/Join 
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
My 1980 Spyderco MARINER 'Cut Down' aka: Dead Scorpion

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I will fear no evil..
Psalm 23:4
posted Hide Post
Just took delivery of a ZT 0220 with orange spacer [I only wanted the old model with orange] This knife is amazing, S35 steel and solid all around and it flips open flawlessly. I think I have found my new favorite.

Posts: 947 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
UZI Auto & friend

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I know they're on many gun owners' s**t list, these days, but... gifted to me yesterday by one of my two best friends:

My first automatic Smile

Btw: It's not really blue, like that. It's actually gray.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ensigmatic,

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
secure the Blessings of Liberty
Picture of rackrack
posted Hide Post
Delica.

I had my Mini-Barrage and Mini-Grip sharpened at the Benchmade booth at the NRA show. Brought them home and packed them away out of sight. The Mini-Barrage was my EDC but not sure I'll carry it again anytime soon.

Posts: 1453 | Location: NC | Registered: February 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My benchmade mel pardue auto I've had for 20 years. Last month the spring finally broke. I sent it back for warranty work and it functions like new again.

Posts: 114 | Registered: February 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ZT 0562CF

Posts: 3464 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
My usual, the ZT 0301:

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 758 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
My EDC has been a Kershaw Cryo for well over a year now. Put it away before going off on vacation and can’t seem to find it now. Pulled my old Kuro out for now until it resurfaces or until my newly ordered CRKT Avant arrives next week.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10918 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just picked up a Bob Dozier K-35 Gentleman's Knife with Ironwood grips, brass rivets, D2 blade, kydex sheath.
The vertical sheath fits me very well. Almost don't notice it on my belt.

This replaced my misplaced Bud Nealy knife. I really miss that one.

Posts: 1506 | Location: Lehigh County,PA-USA | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 758 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^That's a beautiful knife.

Posts: 2687 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Spyderco Yojimbo 2.

Posts: 6606 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
I feel bad. I just have some crkt tanto blade, but my fancy EDC in the other pocket is the new provoke, which is an awesome karambit

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

Picture of toxophilus84
posted Hide Post
Partial tool set for the remainder of this week... Cool

the handle?... it's Latin for "Lover of the Bow".

Posts: 222 | Location: Earth, Colorado | Registered: March 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post