SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Page 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 91
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying or totin' today ?? Login/Join 
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Cognet Douk Douk L'écureuil (Squirrel)

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I finally put an edge on the AL Mar. 19°with 24° 1000grit micro bevel. Kershaw something, my tread, victorinox officer's automatic, Parker pen, dan wesson heritage in 45.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
Again Balisong

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
Strider GB framelock today.

Posts: 7421 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Nothing! Just realized sitting in class I forgot a knife!! Hate not having something while I am on campus.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3641 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Today it's the RMJ Tactical/CRKT No Bother

Posts: 6008 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Totin' the Buck 500 Duke today
That and 50¢ used to get me a soda pop ... shoot

Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
Pro-tech Rescue Response,today:

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
This Camillus again today ...

posted Hide Post
Today's with my new waterman fp

Couple of nice lionsteel knives

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Stag ... Case Peanut (pile side)

Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post

Picture of Javi
posted Hide Post
Gerber 31 EAB

Posts: 57 | Registered: February 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

... and this barlow ...

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
... this pitiful, abused, sharp edged Buck 110 ...

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Northwoods Slim Jack today ...

Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
Drove to work to his wife. Everyone has their own tools..

posted Hide Post
Still pocketing my lionsteel knives