SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Page 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 91
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying or totin' today ?? Login/Join 
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
today is a day off and good weather! Smile

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Today's kit. I added two proofs from the years my daughter and son were born. My daughter borrowed my other lucky morgan silver dollar a while back.
Dan Wesson heritage in 45.
Miyamoto friction folder
Great Eastern cutlery folder
Vintage Victorinox officer's automatic
Leatherman tread
Streamlight stylus
Parker 21 IIRC

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Today

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Northwoods Stockman D2 Steel
Italian Jigged Bone
SFO Queen Cutlery for Northwoods

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
My Mom planted a few pumpkins ( Hobbies) and asked them to cut Smile

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Cold Steel Eland today

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
well, i will be carrying this one for the next few weeks. our new friction folder prototype. kinda big, but i like a full size knife around at all times. just my preference.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post

Carried it one last time before I put it up for sale tonight.

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice mp

Today

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Mini Copperlock today

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Knife: #42
Lantern: No.2 & No.50
3V3RYTH1NG 15 NUMB3R3D 4R0UND H3R3 !!! ... shoot

posted Hide Post
Ive been carrying an ESEE Candiru.

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
It's been my Benchmade 710-1401 since I got it, but today it will be joined by my new Burt Foster Dark Side.

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kravashera:
It's been my Benchmade 710-1401 since I got it, but today it will be joined by my new Burt Foster Dark Side.

F

Kravashera, that's a beautiful little knife. How long is the blade and also how long is the overall length?

Posts: 3537 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GCE61:

Kravashera, that's a beautiful little knife. How long is the blade and also how long is the overall length?

It's 7 inches overall, with a blade just a hair under 3 inches. It's smaller than what I'm used to carrying, but it fits my grip so well it's almost like it melts into it. Very, very comfortable knife to hold.

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
Opted to go a little 'old school' today.

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 758 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kravashera:

That thing looks amazig, I love the damascus.

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post