SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Page 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 91
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying or totin' today ?? Login/Join 
Picture of Auxiliaryjohn
posted Hide Post
I LOVE that Blade!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you **** with me, I'll kill you all.
US Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders

Posts: 2262 | Location: Dothan, AL | Registered: August 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
OUTSTANDING !!! ... and CONGRATULATIONS !!!

quote:
Originally posted by Kravashera:
A very special carry piece today. My grandmother recently passed and in her jewelry box she had my grandfather's Western Barlow. He passed in '99, so it has sat uncared for since then. I cleaned off the rust and oiled it, but otherwise left the blades alone. In about an hour and a half I'll be getting married and his Barlow will be in my pocket keeping me company.

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
All yellow.

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
All yellow.

Wink

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
I found my 30 y.o. "Frisco Shiv" in a box in the garage two days ago. I am now EDC the dagger, very light and SHARP!

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

Posts: 5283 | Location: GA | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
But don't the trees
seem nice and full
Picture of Snailfan
posted Hide Post
Boker Nano. Great little EDC blade.

Posts: 1317 | Location: Near Raleigh, North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Little ole Buck 55 this Sunday afternoon ...

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Russell Barlow Commemorative (1975) made by Schrade
Sawcut Mammoth handle by head Cutler (Eric Albers) @ Canal Street Cutlery
Yo-Yo that belonged to my father
.58 caliber minie-ball for size comparison

Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Went back to my Benchmade Barrage. I love my Benchmade Volli, but after about a year of carrying it, the more aggressively textured G10 scales have started wearing holes in my pants. The Barrage is still an Assisted Opener with the Axis lock, but the blade is a bit thinner, and the handles are smoother.

Posts: 32421 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5283 | Location: GA | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conspirator of Mopery
Picture of dbldwn11
posted Hide Post

Depending on the day, the tasks at hand and what I'm wearing that day. Top two are my heavy duty days and bottom two are more normal EDC.

I just realized that my description there sounded kinda like a tampon commercial, eww.

Posts: 1364 | Location: Southern Wisconsin | Registered: March 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
ZT 0770CF has become my favorite.

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2745 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post