SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Page 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 91
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying or totin' today ?? Login/Join 
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
RAT1, and an SAK

Posts: 3537 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been carrying this Spyderco for the last few months. My Umnumzaan had a bent clip so it sat in a drawer for a while. Finally got around to getting a new clip on there so I'll carry it for a while now.

Both are among my favorite knives and I'm glad to carry either one.

Posts: 506 | Location: Salt Flats | Registered: April 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5283 | Location: GA | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P-220:

That's not St. Joseph's by any chance is it? Always liked that Emerson BTW. Didn't you find a new one just like the one you lost a long time ago?

Posts: 4608 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just got this Dozier Folder and hope to EDC it.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13386 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Usually my EDC is my Emerson CQC7, but once in awhile I'll take my Benchmade AFO II...

disce quasi semper victurus vive quasi cras moriturus

Posts: 21 | Location: Oregon | Registered: July 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Spyderco Endura in one pocket and ESEE 3 in another.
Both on weak side.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
I found myself carrying my Spyderco PM2 more than anything else the last year or so.

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LincolnSixEcho:
quote:
Originally posted by P-220:

That's not St. Joseph's by any chance is it? Always liked that Emerson BTW. Didn't you find a new one just like the one you lost a long time ago?

Sorry for not responding sooner.

That pic is looking towards the inlet to Portage Lake, in the Onekama area.

Yes that is the replacement Green mini CQC7. Same year and a serial number only 7 off of my original. the original was lost while Mountain biking, after carrying it every day, for over 9 years.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
This one came today. I'm going to give edc-ing a small fixed blade a try. Bradford Guardian 3:

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
Godson on a business trip in Saint Petersburg

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
Home sweet home:

Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GCE61:
RAT1, and an SAK

Same combo today..... But, I just ordered a smaller RAT2 to try, anybody have one?

Posts: 3537 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
My Al Mar SERE folder.

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 758 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Got this Dozier folder yesterday off the secondary market and it went straight into my pocket.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13386 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
Ti CQC-8 with me today: