SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Page 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 91
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying or totin' today ?? Login/Join 
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thursday I got a Ramon Chaves C.H.U.B.- Chaves Handy Utility Blade.

It's an amazingly handy little utility blade. Clipped in my pocket it just disappears. This might be a game changer for my regular EDC.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13386 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
No pics yet, but I swapped out carrying my Benchmade AutoStryker for the Benchmade Phaeton Santa got me.

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Tidioute Cutlery 721116LB Cody Scout Lockback, Canvas Micarta, 1095 Carbon Steel, 3 7/8" closed

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
Thursday I got a Ramon Chaves C.H.U.B.- Chaves Handy Utility Blade.

It's an amazingly handy little utility blade. Clipped in my pocket it just disappears. This might be a game changer for my regular EDC.

In a parade of wonderful blades, that's a standout. Unnecessary, extravagant, beautiful. Smile

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 758 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Thank you to member Kravashera for turning me on to this LionSteel knife.

My new knife arrived yesterday. I am carrying it today, but will probably not make it part of my regular rotation.

It is a beautifully crafted knife. The spring is strong, the knife is tight, the blade is stout and perfectly centered.

IMO, LionSteel has taken an old school design and made it better.

This knife belongs in a museum, it is that beautiful to me.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
Picked this up for less than 15 dollars yesterday. Its a nice little tool that I can use and not kill my ZT

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P-220:
Thank you to member Kravashera for turning me on to this LionSteel knife.

My new knife arrived yesterday. I am carrying it today, but will probably not make it part of my regular rotation.

It is a beautifully crafted knife. The spring is strong, the knife is tight, the blade is stout and perfectly centered.

IMO, LionSteel has taken an old school design and made it better.

This knife belongs in a museum, it is that beautiful to me.

Glad you are happy with it Big Grin Photoman12001 was the one that introduced me to the line. Between his and Hobbs’ posts, my wallet has gotten significantly lighter.

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Could fall into: carrying or totin'... also "Just Because"!

"Just Because" I happened to have a friend who is a great machinist & welder.

...and you could run out of ammo!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Z06,

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll join the chorus; I like that Lionsteel, too. Very nice.

Posts: 2687 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Case Amber Bone Texas Jack

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Was that you
or the dog?
Picture of SHOOTIN BLANKS
posted Hide Post
Mini Griptillian

Untitled by John Lutz

Posts: 1628 | Location: PA | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Grey Spyderco Delica 4 FFG/FRN, blade reprofiled to a Wharncliffe style and shortened to 2-3/8" by https://www.northernknives.com/

*Apologies for the not-so-good photo quality.

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

Picture of SIGlord
posted Hide Post
CRKT Provoke

Posts: 405 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

The Hubertus Shell Puller on the bottom is my first new-to-me Hubertus since 2001. It is truly a PRIZE knife.
I won a recent photography contest in the Gallery section and this was the prize generously offered by the contest organizer DSgrouse. Thank you DS!

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Loss resistant Case Large Stockman

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post