SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Page 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 91
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying or totin' today ?? Login/Join 
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
My new Emerson Persian Tactical!

Posts: 6606 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
Cold Steel AD-10 for today's lift.

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 758 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I carried this today, anticipating a cigar this evening. Looks like I will carry it again tomorrow, as I was unable to fire one up this evening. Old pic, but it still looks like new.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post
[/url]
Will be using this one all weekend.

phil

Posts: 2383 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been carrying a Dozer daily for about 9 months now.
Made with a D2 blade, cocobolo handle, and brass rivets. The kydex sheath that is very comfortable to wear.
It is called "K-35 Gentleman's knife". Very happy with it.

--Tom
The right of self preservation, in turn, was understood as the right to defend oneself against attacks by lawless individuals, or, if absolutely necessary, to resist and throw off a tyrannical government.

Posts: 1506 | Location: Lehigh County,PA-USA | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P-220:
I carried this today, anticipating a cigar this evening. Looks like I will carry it again tomorrow, as I was unable to fire one up this evening. Old pic, but it still looks like new.

My favorite Cigar. How was it Steve?

Posts: 12915 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Jeff,

I believe that pic is of the one you sent me, in addition to some other great sticks.

It was an amazing smoke. Not too strong, just right for me. Great flavor, even burn and one you just want to continue forever.

When I went to purchase more, I realized why I liked it so much.

Thank you for being so generous.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
CRKT Bearclaw, pointed, serrated.
Abel folder 1/2 serrated.

Posts: 15844 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hillbilly Dan
posted Hide Post
I just received my first Great Eastern Cutlery Knife. I got the #44 Buffalo Jack. I cannot believe how sweet this knife is. The fit and finish is unmatched by any other knife I have ever seen in my 74 years on this earth. I collect Case knives and have for many years. I have about 30 different Case knives. Well, they just got blown away by this GEC Northfield #44. Sorry I cannot give you a picture of it. It is jugged bone and the bolsters are brass. It has a great look to it. The walk and talk of this knife is unmatched. The pull is about an 8 which is more than I like, but I am sure it will work down to a 6 or 7 over the years of carry. This is to be one of my carry knives for sure. I don't like safe queens. I use all my knives at one time or another. My other carry knives are a Case Swayback Jack in Stag, and an AG Russell lock back with a special blade that I cant remember the name of right now. Sorry I am getting old an this happens from time to time.
Anyway. I just want to recommend Great Eastern Cutlery to any and all. Take a look. They have some great blades of all types.
Hillbilly Dan
Life Member NRA

Posts: 317 | Location: Murray, KY | Registered: June 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
Giantmouse Sonoma

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of toxophilus84
posted Hide Post
Some carbon fiber scaled tools for this week... Cool

the handle?... it's Latin for "Lover of the Bow".

Posts: 222 | Location: Earth, Colorado | Registered: March 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
Carrying the new guy. Still in the honeymoon phase, but really liking it so far. Might end up being my new default carry knife.

- Robert Heinlein

Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Very elegant.

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
Some m390 and titanium. (And a little carbon fiber for good measure.)

- Robert Heinlein

Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
A new-to-me Chris Reeves Inkosi. It appears that the previous owner hardly ever carried it.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
Switching between the 'Benchie' Adamas, and the ZT 0301.

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 758 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post
Out with this one this weekend.

phil

Posts: 2383 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
Still rocking the Sonoma. One of the features I absolutely love is the crowned spine and the way the blade matches the contours of the handle.

- Robert Heinlein

Picture of Kraquin
posted Hide Post
My daily carry, Kershaw Shallot .......

Posts: 391 | Registered: December 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post