SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Page 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 91
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying or totin' today ?? Login/Join 
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
The third day eat fish Frown as Gollum..

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
nostalgia

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been enjoying everybody's knife pics. My carry for most of the week has been the REI exclusive BM 531. It's a tiny little thing. Neat knife but could use a lanyard, I think.

It's going to be a good weekend. I got a new dripper (the Vector) awhile back but haven't put a build in it yet. Some paracord and a big bottle of some of the finest vape juice ever created. Never have tried tying lanyards so I'll be seeing what that's all about.

Posts: 506 | Location: Salt Flats | Registered: April 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Finally got an “Emerson” that I will EDC and NOT worry about using constantly or possibly losing:

Emerson Design Kershaw CQC-2K • 6024BLK
Frame lock -Reversible pocket clip - Steel: 8Cr13MoV
Black-oxide finish - Handle: Textured G-10 front
$20.57 shipped

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post
My new toy and first OTF. I love the convenience and I see a few more in my future.

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
In the evening in the office..

Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
On the walk:

Picture of wreckdiverjosh
posted Hide Post
My old Emerson Mini Commander traveled with me to USVI/BVI. It held up well to repeated salt water dunkings...

Change of Plans...

Posts: 268 | Location: Virginia | Registered: March 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Balaam's Ass
Picture of Vero8
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Vero8,

God bless America...and no one else

Posts: 4396 | Location: Georgia | Registered: August 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post

Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Freshly touched up on DMT stones Fine, Extra Fine, Extra Extra Fine, 8000 Glass Shapton, 16000 Glass Shapton, stropped with Basswood + .5 micron diamond paste, and then stropped on bare Basswood.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19583 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Emerson ETAK B.

Posts: 6606 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
I've bought a few knives since a generous member on here gave me a Tenacious, but it still hasn't left my pocket. It's just comfortable to use and hasn't met a task it didn't handle well.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
PM2

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wreckdiverjosh
posted Hide Post
Benchmade today...

Change of Plans...

Posts: 268 | Location: Virginia | Registered: March 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Today....SOG Vulcan.

Posts: 6606 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
Today, the veteran.

Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Mercworx Atropos.

His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
ZT0560 today.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19583 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post