SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Page 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 91
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying or totin' today ?? Login/Join 
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Got sucked into buying a few from BladeHQ, got an email about a sale. Three Boker autos for about $99, the larger one was only $29. all three have aluminum handles. Really digging the smaller bead blasted one

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
^^^^Those Boker side autos are some of the best autos for the money I’ve ever seen. Mine have been 100% reliable and have strong action. Came pretty sharp too! I’ll have to take some pics of mine as I have a tan handle with tan coated blade on one of them.

Posts: 4609 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
Managed to escape 'lock-down' for awhile, and snapped a few decent knife pics.

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 759 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
Different sharps for different purposes.

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4609 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
Today a Buck USA folding knife.

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 759 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
A Spyderco Paramilitary 3 with modified scales.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: GrumpyBiker,

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Moving cash
for money
posted Hide Post
Just switched from a Benchmade Mini Grip to a Bugout CF Elite. Thank you REI for the 20% any one item. Yes you can still make the scales touch but you really have to concentrate the pressure in the middle and work at it. I like how light it is in my pocket and how slim it it too. Until I need to grip it. But I can get a full four finger grip on it versus the Mini Grip.
I can not even imagine what the Mini Bugout is like.

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles scream and shout" R.I.P. R.A.H.
Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga
NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Adult/Child/Infant Instructor
Red Cross Wilderness First Aid Instructor

Posts: 9912 | Location: Jawjah | Registered: December 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post
All this and my EMP with two mags on my belt.

phil

Posts: 2383 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kravashera:
Different sharps for different purposes.

What is the lower one?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20804 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
^^Lionsteel Thrill

Posts: 1058 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
More details and images of the Lionsteel Thrill on page 57 half way down.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13397 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, thus far, today, I am carrying a Crawford Custom Kasper folder, in a pocket, and an RMJ Tactical Raider dagger on the belt. This is becoming a nearly-daily combination, lately. (Texas no longer prohibits daggers, and this one has a blade just under 5.5”, so is legal, for general carry, per the Texas Penal Code, which restricts where some blades over 5.5” can be carried.)

The Tarani Masters Model Karambit folder, which had been a daily companion for about fifteen years, was misplaced, for a while, and after being found, has returned to daily carry. Partly, this is because I wear VertX cargo trousers almost daily, and the karambit’s ring protrudes in an undesirable way, when clipped-in the left front pocket. Somewhere, I have a kydex sheath for the karambit, and if/when I find the thing, I may carry the karambit on my belt, in the sheath, as I really am a fan of this design.

Have Colts, will travel

Posts: 3188 | Location: SE Texas | Registered: April 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
More details and images of the Lionsteel Thrill on page 57 half way down.

It's beautiful, checked out some video's looks like a pain to open. Damn gorgeous though.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20804 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ram229
posted Hide Post

Vic S52
ZT 0350
BM Bugout

Posts: 1188 | Location: CT | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

Picture of ram229
posted Hide Post
Went back to old reliable today. Spyderco Para D2.

Posts: 1188 | Location: CT | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post