SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Page 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 91
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying or totin' today ?? Login/Join 
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
^^^Cool

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
Rocked the SOG Tomcat, since it hasn't been in the rotation for a while:

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 759 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Microtech Ultratech today. No pictures sorry. I still giggle a little every time I go <click>

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post

This will be my weekend carry.

phil

Posts: 2383 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 759 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Hogue EX-A01. Just the right size. Light weight and fits in my running kit.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5050 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
I’m carrying this little CRKT CEO I saw a video of on BladeHQ.
Had to do some alterations on it to make it a one hand closer but it’s an interesting knife.
Odd opening movement though.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
My late fathers favorite knife.

Posts: 3714 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Victorinox 55 Wood

Posts: 48 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Got a little brother for my Paramilitary 2 today.
The PM3 got its first taste of Spring rain.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AJF
posted Hide Post

Still toting my Spyderco Para 3.

Posts: 66 | Registered: May 05, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4017 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
My “quit eyeballing the TP in my grocery cart” carry. Lucked out on this big sunamagun and got one in M390.

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chewbackup
posted Hide Post
Rocking a modified Benchmade 550 Griptillian, and it's little brother is in my other pants pocket hanging in my locker.

I love my wife, kids, dogs, Sigs, and Glocks, knives--In no particular order!

Posts: 690 | Location: Illinois | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
I appear to be predisposed towards a specific aesthetic. Giantmouse Ace Sonoma and Microtech Dirac Delta.

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
My new Paramilitary 2 with red G10 and M390 blade.
Really digging the Para line.
I have a Manix2 arriving today with blue G10.
Guess I’ll see if I like an Axis lock?!

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post

phil

Posts: 2383 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AJF
posted Hide Post

Posts: 66 | Registered: May 05, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post