SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Page 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 91
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying or totin' today ?? Login/Join 
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
CQC-7

This message has been edited. Last edited by: vemon,

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
Today - tomorrow:

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Like a pocket full of sunshine Smile ...
Makes me happy to carry and use this less than impeccable but quite a bit more than good enough A.Wright in Water Buffalo Horn

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Spider Monkey

IMG_6389.jpg by Leon Trujillo, on Flickr

Posts: 23 | Registered: September 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
I still operate on the 'rather have it and not need it than need and not have it' philosophy.

Michael

Posts: 1093 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And today

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
A vote for Senator Lamb Foot this morning
A. Wright & Son, Sheffield England

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
GEC Northfield #73

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Got this Bulldog Brand Knife Company Stockman in the mail today.
Hand made in 2004 at the Friedrich Olbertz Factory in Solingen West Germany.
Hammer Forged Solingen Carbon Steel. Genuine Mother of Pearl handle.

Few friends better than a good dog and a good knife. I'm a lucky fella Smile

Mason, my American Pit Bull Terrier (APBT) and one of his ADBA sanctioned event ribbons.

Into the pocket it goes ...

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hobbs:
Got this Bulldog Brand Knife Company Stockman in the mail today.
Hand made in 2004 at the Friedrich Olbertz Factory in Solingen West Germany.
Hammer Forged Solingen Carbon Steel. Genuine Mother of Pearl handle.

Few friends better than a good dog and a good knife. I'm a lucky fella Smile

Mason, my American Pit Bull Terrier (APBT) and one of his ADBA sanctioned event ribbons.

Into the pocket it goes ...

I am still in your will, right?

Did you see knives ship free has a few north wood mamoth barlow left. Grrrre.. 22lr and 45acp ammo first.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mdblanton:
I still operate on the 'rather have it and not need it than need and not have it' philosophy.

Michael

Did you refinish the scales on that 940 or are those aftermarket replacements?

Posts: 698 | Registered: February 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Decided to finally retire the S&W and replace it with a Mini-Barrage.

My first Benchmade and it's everything I imagined.

Posts: 2486 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
Large Sebenza tanto. Usually rotate between a Sebenza or a Spyderco PM2.

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
My Pro-tech Godson Steampunk auto. I don't carry it, it's too nice for that. I carry an old Runt II.

Posts: 108 | Registered: January 01, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Totin' this tiny, little Cold Steel Okapi pattern'd "Eland"

Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PKFan:
quote:
Originally posted by mdblanton:

Michael

Did you refinish the scales on that 940 or are those aftermarket replacements?

I refinished them myself. I formulate coatings from time to time at my job and made some baking enamel (epoxy) coatings. You could do something similar with baked finished available at the big box stores or from Brownells. I also have firearms custom coated by W.E. Birdsong's and am sure they can do the same on knives: www.black-t.com

Michael

Posts: 1093 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SVTNate
posted Hide Post
Hobbs,

Your pup's face looks quite a bit like a Dogo Argentino.

My buddy has a Dogo. His face looks very similar to your dog's face, broader though, and with clipped ears.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Guns, cars, Cuban cigars

Posts: 2570 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: September 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post