SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Page 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 91
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying or totin' today ?? Login/Join 
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
Z06
Italian auto I had a few years ago:

but now PRO and MICRO thech replaced it Smile

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Very nice.

Posts: 3998 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
[url=https://postimg.org/image/fet58geo1/]

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 758 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Trophy Husband
Picture of C L Wilkins
posted Hide Post
My EDC... Retired my Victorinox Tinker for a Case Caplifter. Reason for both is that I use the screwdriver many times daily at work.

Posts: 3200 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just gave the Benchmade 940 a break and added this OD Microtech to the pocket. Haven't had one of their autos before. I'm liking it!

_DSC0459 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

_DSC0460 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

Sorry for the B&W but you'll have to trust me the OD green grip looks lovely. Just haven't processed the RAW's yet.

Posts: 2170 | Location: Atlanta  | Registered: February 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
Lately a Kershaw Launch 2

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7629 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
My casual EDC:
Kershaw Junkyard Dog II

My work EDC:
Kershaw Scrambler

My computer desk knife:
CRKT Pazoda

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
In 30+ years of collecting knives, one of the best makers I've found is Warren Goltz, now retired. I came across this one for sale and scooped it up. Doubtful I'll carry it.

Check out these saw teeth and the guard drilled for lashing to a stick:

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3388 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Been a while since i have contributed. I picked this guy up this weekend.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Been shuffling these three beaters around until I figure which one I'll "stick" with today
F.Dick, Taylor's Eye Witness, Marble's

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hobbs:
Been shuffling these three beaters around until I figure which one I'll "stick" with today
F.Dick, Taylor's Eye Witness, Marble's

That Marbles is gorgeous!

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post

- Robert Heinlein

What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post

Posts: 1996 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post

Picture of Deputy 617
posted Hide Post
Vemon,

Привет! I am not much of what I would call a knife guy, but I do appreciate all fine tools. I have looked through the pages of this thread, and must say that you sir, have exemplary taste in blades.

My daily carry knife is a simple Spyderco Endura 2 with full serrated blade. It's nothing special, but is a comforting tool as a last ditch backup to my firearms.

SIG SAUER...... Get you some!

Posts: 369 | Location: Kansas City | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
Thank you comrade Deputy 617 !

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
3 7/8 inch closed, Great Eastern Cutlery Tidioute Cody Scout Lockback (721116), has Canvas Micarta handles and Brass liners.
The blade steel is 1095 and finish is Satin. Nice and Lansky sharp ... and a cup of coffee

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post