SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Page 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 91
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying or totin' today ?? Login/Join 
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Gen 1 Meerkat

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Benchmade 860 Bedlam!

Posts: 6606 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Totin' this circa 2002 Bulldog Brand Pit Bulls Stockman with genuine mother of pearl handle

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
Opinel #10 carbon.

A bit on the large size, might go back to the #8 or pick up a #9 sometime.

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Gerber 400 LST

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
This Northwoods Presidential

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
One of these Cognet knives

posted Hide Post
How are you doing Hobbs?

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Doing good for an old guy LOL
And totin' this horn handled Arthur Wright & Son lamb foot senator today

Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Carrying an old Scout knife today

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Feeling nautical today
Rope may or may not be involved
(retired Navy Chief)

Picture of ScubaSig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hobbs:
Feeling nautical today
Rope may or may not be involved
(retired Navy Chief)

Thank you for your service.

Posts: 723 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ScubaSig
posted Hide Post
Simple and reliable

Posts: 723 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Thanks ScubaSig
Pocket full of sunshine today with this less than impeccable horn handled Arthur Wright & Son

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Today, getting some pocket time is this Benjamin L. Hogan, 1865 Ebony Wood handled lockback. #13 of 25 made in this configuration. A Great Eastern Cutlery release, 2012.

posted Hide Post
Funny I've been carrying an Opinel #6 with my usual EDC and use it regularly. It's a fun little slicer for $12.50.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13386 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
Funny I've been carrying an Opinel #6 with my usual EDC and use it regularly. It's a fun little slicer for $12.50.

Opinel No.6s in the rotation. Olive, Birch, Rosewood and Walnut. No.7 is my favorite size.

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Omega: (crowns out to stop position)
18k/Steel Seamaster on B&R Bands Chicago Tan Horween Leather
Omegamatic on Hirsch PURE Natural Rubber strap
Victorinox, Omega watch knife
The smaller blade on the Victorinox is for popping open case backs, which is useless with these two "modern" Omega screw-on backs, but whatever. There's a toothpick and tweezers in there too.

EDIT: The smaller blade

Picture of blueshep
posted Hide Post
Couple of new Hogue Autos.

----------------------------------------
NRA Lifetime Member

Posts: 1467 | Location: Northeast,Ohio | Registered: November 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hobbs...

I pop into this thread from time to time just to see some cool knives, and yours never disappoint. I'm someone who thinks of himself as having a lot of knives; hell, I know I've got a lot of knives, but you must have a gazillion! And most of them seem to be not high-tech modern ones. A man after my own heart. But tell me something: how do you carry yours? Many are pretty large for true pocket carry. Are they really just in a pants pocket? Don't they seem weighty and/or bulky/cumbersome? By the way, I liked Jan 03; I have a special fondness for rigging knives.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: amals,

Posts: 2687 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post