SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Page 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 91
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying or totin' today ?? Login/Join 
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 758 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Sunday morning. Northwoods Presidential blood red jig bone. 1095 steel.

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kravashera:
This thing is ridiculously thin behind the edge. I’m going to be bummed when I eventually scratch it up, but it’s too good of a slicer not to use.

That is a handsome knife.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Monday and back to work ... for most
SCHRADE+ SS1 USA (Simple Simon)
One hand open wharncliffe blade
Circa 2002 Schrade Ellenville New York

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Received the CJRB Centros yesterday & after putting a radius on the edges of the carbon fiber I’ve been carrying it & will for the rest of the week.
Except for the blocky scales (now eased over) I love this line from Artisan Cutlery.
And for a day to day beater D2 steel is fine for me.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
I have one of those (K55), Mercator, Solingen Germany. I carried it in the trauma plate pocket in my ballistic vest.

Tony

Posts: 306 | Registered: December 18, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Cleaned, oiled, sharpened this one tonight. Cross pen for size comparison.
Impeccable American craftsmanship. Operation is smooth as butter. Opens with a solid "thwack" of the lock and ready to get cutting.

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
What a cap-lifter !!!
Camillus New York USA WHAT-A-KNIFE

posted Hide Post

============================================
Photographs: https://photobucket.com/u/photoman12001
-----------------------------------
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/photoman12001/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/photoman12001/videos

Posts: 1741 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: December 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Blue Bone Case Select Peanut born on 9/14/98. Never carried.
Took the long way home. Made it today.
Hey, I carried it from the mailbox. Will need a little lovin' (not much) to be pocket ready.

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Got good wood today ... wait, that didn't sound right
GEC Northfield #73 Scout Square End Trapper Cocobolo Wood
Strong back spring with a solid half-stop

Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Photoman's photos of the Spyderco McBee caught my attention. I looked into it and really liked what I saw. I showed it to my wife and said - that would be a great 35th Anniversary present for me Cool

She ordered it for me and I got it a couple of days ago. She is letting me carry it early (anniversary is July 12th) she also made a paracord lanyard for me.

Its a cool little knife. Sorry no pics at this time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1890 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orive 8:
Photoman's photos of the Spyderco McBee caught my attention. I looked into it and really liked what I saw. I showed it to my wife and said - that would be a great 35th Anniversary present for me Cool

She ordered it for me and I got it a couple of days ago. She is letting me carry it early (anniversary is July 12th) she also made a paracord lanyard for me.

My girlfriend loves them. I always have one on me and she carries one a lot.

============================================
Photographs: https://photobucket.com/u/photoman12001
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/photoman12001/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/photoman12001/videos

Posts: 1741 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: December 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orive 8:

His photos have cost me some money too. Smile

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Case Sowbelly Stockman

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
KA-BAR Dog's Head Coppersmith Barlow
Made for KA-BAR by Canal Street Cutlery

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
One of these
Buck 112 Ranger or Case Mako, heavy or lite version ...

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Oak Beech Olive
eenie meenie miney Beech