SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Page 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 91
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying or totin' today ?? Login/Join 
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Nice 72 Hobbs. I have seven GECs (so far), and they're all top quality. Mine are all #15 & 77 Barlows, with a couple Scouts thrown in.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
I need another Ares like I needed a hole in my head, but I was able to purchase this beauty from a fellow forumite. It hasn't left my pocket.

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: vemon,

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lovin' the P7
Picture of Tim335
posted Hide Post
I'm always anxious to find office friendly EDC knives and found a Benchmade Impel Auto a couple of weeks ago. It's a 2" blade of CPM-S30V steel. Great auto action and locks up solidly. I've carried it every day since I got it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tim335,

Posts: 3428 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: August 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Spyderco Yojimbo 2.

Posts: 6606 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
I had a Flash by Shane Sibert a few years ago and sold it. I finally ordered another, a great little hiking/general purpose blade. Comes with a Kydex sheath that can be setup for horizontal or
Vertical carry.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3388 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post

Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
"VERSUS"

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tim335:
I'm always anxious to find office friendly EDC knives and found a Benchmade Impel Auto a couple of weeks ago. It's a 2" blade of CPM-S30V steel. Great auto action and locks up solidly. I've carried it every day since I got it.

Nice, i picked up an impel last week.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tangohammerli
posted Hide Post
ZT 350 with stripes!

Jim

Posts: 192 | Location: Eastern Idaho | Registered: September 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post

What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post

Posts: 1996 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vgex:

Nice 710-1401. That photo really makes the blue stand out.

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kravashera:
Nice 710-1401. That photo really makes the blue stand out.

Thanks. The pivot needs some blue loctite before I can feel comfortable carrying it more. Keeps backing out.

Posts: 1996 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

Posts: 5283 | Location: GA | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post