SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Page 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 91
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying or totin' today ?? Login/Join 
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
Oh M390 and Carbon Fiber, why do you have to be so sexy?

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 758 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironbutt:

Beautiful shot!

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I am on-call this evening, so I am carrying this.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1307 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Today was...
-P2000sk 9mm stoked with HST
-Spyderco Blurple Native 5 with S110v blade
-Victorinox Swiss Army knife (Cybertool)
-Streamlight Microstream USB
-Car keys and wallet not shown.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 758 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Benchmade Contego 810.

Posts: 6606 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Amurr
posted Hide Post

Rockstead CHI. My current favorite EDC

Posts: 2628 | Location: On the shore of Lake Lanier | Registered: November 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post

Thomas Sowell

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
A classic Italian Stiletto that I had engraved for my B-I-L* of 37 years for his 75th birthday. He has been a long time involved member of SoF.

Shown with my 46 year old Model 38 Airweight.

*This is the B-I-L that gave me the 15 y.o. single malt Scotch for my birthday.

Just got this Buck 110 Auto - shown with my good old Model 64-2, shipped Sept. 1981

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Z06,

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Russell Barlow Commemorative made by Schrade (1975). The original delrin handle had deteriorated, so several years ago, I had sawcut Mammoth (fossil) handle scales custom made onto this knife by Eric Albers, former Schrade employee and then head cutler at Canal Street Cutlery. I'd asked Eric to use sawcut bone to replace the delrin but he said he'd had these Mammoth scales laying around for a few years, hadn't found a project for them and thought I might like them on this Barlow. He was right, I do.

Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Man, I have a woody for that 66! Excellent photography by the way.

quote:
Originally posted by Z06:
Circa 1998 - Benchmade/Allen Elishewitz 910 Stryker (Gen.1) + M66-1 in a Miami Classic SH

And with a newer Auto Stryker:

Posts: 1972 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post