SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 91
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying or totin' today ?? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I have a 99 Wallstreet also in horn. I have had it in this thread a number of times. You are right for gentlemanly use it is hard to beat. I rank it up there with my falkniven gentleman pocket knife. Which coincidentally is in today's around the house carry.

Sorry I was absent all week last week. I was painting the down stairs. I used one knife all week a victorinox alox to open paint cans and plastic wrap.

Dining room kitchen and family room were repainted. I set up my second set of aperion in times 630 series speakers for the downstairs, they are partnered with an onkyo txnr838 reciever, oppo blue ray, xbox one and a Sony 400 disc cd changer. Coming this week is a sharp 70"led flat screen to replace the little 46 inch samsung.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My 99 and my 2 farm and field.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
Redid the handle,get used to the monster Smile

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alnamvet68
posted Hide Post

I Don't Abide by Professional Throne Sniffers, Toilet Slaves, or Obsequious Servile Sycophants

Posts: 705 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 24, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Biochemical
Superfreak
Picture of M4Super90
posted Hide Post

115 + 115 = 230

Posts: 3675 | Registered: April 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Buck 500 "Duke" kickin' it with me today

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Douk Douk TIKI M. C. Cognet Cutlery
slip joint
turkish clip blade 3.5" long
1075 carbon steel at 52-53 HRC
folded steel handle, 4.5" long
handle is 0.225" thick at spine, swells to 0.265" on underside
parkerized blade

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
GEC Northfield No.73 Cocobolo Scout ~~~

posted Hide Post
Today's. My wife decided that my new citizen eco drive (top watch) watch courtesy of David Truong, is now her new eco drive, and I get her victorinox automatic as a replacement. Followed by my leatherman tread, Al Mar knife, black Angus sod buster, parker pen and my Dan wesson vbob

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
GEC Tidioute No.83 Little Lockback Smooth Black Camel Bone 1095 steel ~~~

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
For size comparison and scale since the picture above doesn't give a clue.

The color on my 83 is different in different light ... from a sorta violet through the grays and into black. Regardless of dye intensity one way or the other, I'm loving the smooth camel bone. The finish is excellent.

Buck 55 left ~ Tidioute 83 right ... on 'go' ... hut hut ...

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Northwoods Presidential today ...

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
This dog gets to tag along this afternoon ...

Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
Working weekend Frown

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
KUDU - CADET