SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Page 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 91
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying or totin' today ?? Login/Join 
Back in Black
posted Hide Post
Just got this one yesterday. Love me some carbon fiber.

Posts: 1147 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
P239 SAS Gen 2 9mm in OWB paddle holster and a P229 Elite Dark 9mm in the car for JIC.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
What kind of knife, though? Wink

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RobC2:
Just got this one yesterday. Love me some carbon fiber.

That's a beaut. I had the stainless version of that knife very briefly. If it weren't for the hump, I would definitely pick of this model. Congrats.

Posts: 1996 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
going old school with my stock automatic buck 110 with custom open case.

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
carrying just the top one...

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
This one today.

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 758 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Hinderer XM-18 3 1/2"

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I seem to misplace a lot of knives, so I've started carrying $5 and $10 cheapos. That way I don't cry when I lose them.

Posts: 934 | Location: WV | Registered: May 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Benchmade Ritter RSK Mk1 Griptilian with black aluminum AWT scales and blue spacer. ("Thin Blue Line")

Posts: 32421 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5283 | Location: GA | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post

Thomas Sowell

Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
For the last 6 days I have gone to one of my favorites; a Benchmade Mel Pardue Auto. I also have its non-auto twin for carry in those states that are not auto friendly.

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Emerson Combat Karambit and a ZT 0450CF.

Semper Fi
Madmatt

SIGs, BHPs, CZ PCRs, HKs, 1911s, S&W 625-3 45 ACP, HK/Benelli M1S90, Colts 6721/LE6920, Steyr SBSs, Emerson and ZT Knives, Rubicons, Harleys & APBTs

Posts: 416 | Location: USA | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
Even though the Ares is my go-to, I've been carrying this little knife since I got it a couple weeks ago.
Benchmade 535 Bugout. Super lightweight, super-sharp. Surprisingly solid. Although I am awaiting custom carbon fibre scales and clip for it, which I hope arrives soon.

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
Agony, that's a sexy little knife, love the lines on it.
Going right now to check out more details....

Posts: 3536 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GCE61:
Agony, that's a sexy little knife, love the lines on it.
Going right now to check out more details....

It really is a great little knife.
I was afraid it was going to be too thin, but the thinness isn't a big issue so far.
Personally it feels more secure in my hand than a mini-griptilian or a 940.
And at 1.85 ounces, it disappears in the pocket.

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post