SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Page 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 91
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying or totin' today ?? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Is it easy to do that bullet case swap? Does one particular caliber fit best? Are you cutting a case down yourself or buying it? Either way, me likey. I bought another anodized 562Ti. I think it’s my favorite knife.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: pedropcola,

Posts: 7347 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Douk-Douk Squirrel
... this one with a clip

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
Is it easy to do that bullet case swap? Does one particular caliber fit best? Are you cutting a case down yourself or buying it?

I get them off Etsy.
Just one screw to remove.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
My EDC these days.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7629 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 758 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Needed a couple of Spyderco for gifts, I add this Roadie to the order. Tiny little critter, I'll probably put in the top tray of my Wranglers console.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3388 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
My daily carry is a Gerber Covert Auto serrated edge.

It's been my knife of choice since the day Maine allowed automatic knives again.

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Sweatpants and T kind of day.
Need something very lightweight while piddling around.
Bit of Olive Wood from Portugal in the pocket.
They've been making them for 150yrs. You'd think they'd get it right Wink

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Artisan Cutlery Mini Proponent with copper scales

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post
I've had this in my pocket for a while. Will be switching to my Doctor death later today.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mr.sig239,

phil

Posts: 2383 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Liked the copper mini Proponent so much I dug a little deeper in the pocket & picked up the Titanium Frame lock model in S35vn.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
Picked-up a second Off Grid Rapid Fire to add to the stable:

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 758 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
ZT 0350 with a Pops Custom Clip

This message has been edited. Last edited by: side_shot,

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Picked up this "Ladybug" for my 12 year old granddaughter. She's going through a purple stage. LOL Rocks are Mookaite, from Australia, that I tumble polished.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3388 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
This week in my pocket is this folding cleaver.
Kizer Vanguard Sheepdog XL in 154cm & Brown Micarta.

And for a size comparison.... the XL C01C and Spyderco Paramilitary 3

This message has been edited. Last edited by: GrumpyBiker,

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post
Have this one today.

phil

Posts: 2383 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
New custom scales arrived today....
Still carrying the XL !

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
KA-BAR BK24 Becker D'Eskabar
The "D" in D'Eskabar because (stonewashed) D2 steel
This KA-BAR collaboration between Becker and ESEE has a Becker BK11 blade with an ESEE Izula handle
Full skeletonized tang with Micarta scales
D (D2 steel) ES (ESEE) KA(-)BAR ... D'Eskabar
Sames size as a Becker BK14 in 1095 but the BK14 has a blade coating I didn't want. Besides, who doesn't like D2 steel.

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
KA-BAR BK11 Becker Necker
... but I prefer pocket carry

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
IZULA-II Black Oxide finish
The Izula-II has 1/2in longer handle than Izula