SIGforum
What are you carrying or totin' today ??

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/340601935/m/7370099373

October 03, 2020, 01:49 AM
Hobbs
What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Ontario Knife Co. RAT II in D2 steel
The pocket clip isn't upside down or backwards
I'm left handed
Copper Zippo with butane insert for size comparison

October 03, 2020, 10:50 PM
eTripper

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch
October 07, 2020, 08:31 PM
GrumpyBiker
ZT 0562 number three for me .
This one with custom Micarta scales from Suingab .

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

October 13, 2020, 09:31 PM
eTripper

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch
October 15, 2020, 05:17 PM
eTripper
Hoisting the Cold Steel Spartan for today's lift.

October 15, 2020, 05:58 PM
rat2306
The Cold Steel Grik bought a few weeks ago. Came out of the box dull, and a bit wobbly on the lock release; but about five minutes with a good stone and a drop or two of CLP fixed it.
October 19, 2020, 10:17 PM
eTripper

October 22, 2020, 01:43 PM
Ogie
Emerson ETAK B.
October 22, 2020, 06:46 PM
eTripper

October 29, 2020, 12:52 PM
mr.sig239
These are in the pocket today.

phil

October 29, 2020, 01:48 PM
GrumpyBiker
The ZT 0801 titanium with Elmax steel is getting pocket time to his week.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

October 30, 2020, 10:52 PM
eTripper

November 06, 2020, 10:07 PM
eTripper

November 09, 2020, 05:29 PM
eTripper

November 10, 2020, 06:05 AM
dozer
i finally got this rascal together. smooth action and rock solid lock up. very happy with how it came together.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson
November 11, 2020, 09:30 AM
Z06

Böker PLUS Strike 'Desert Warrior'

November 11, 2020, 04:25 PM
Hobbs
Fontenille Pataud Laguiole Essential 12 cm "Les Amis Du Couteau Laguiole" (ADCL) Translation: Friends of the Laguiole knife
Serial No. engraved pile side of blade. Mine is 16 ... sweet 16

Handle : Full buffalo horn

Blade : Swedish 12C27 stainless steel. 56 – 57 Hrc

Spring : The spring is made from a 3mm thick stainless steel Z20c13. A solid bladestop is provided on all of our springs : that shall keep a long time the edge of the blade.
The traditional bee is solid, and forged into the spring. The whole spring & bee are then hand chased with a file. Engraving : ADCL (Amis Du Couteau Laguiole)

Weight & size : 12cm folded, 21.5 cm open, approx. 80 g

EDIT: Ordered September 23rd received via International FedEx November 10th
Not bad considering this Laguiole is totally handmade and there's a world wide pandemic going on
Fit and finish is impeccable. Impressive walk and talk
12C27 (originally a shaving razor steel) is far from a favorite steel of mine but takes a fine edge and is stainless
November 12, 2020, 10:45 PM
eTripper

November 13, 2020, 10:44 PM
eTripper

November 14, 2020, 09:00 PM
amals
eTripper... That Al Mar is a beauty.