SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Page 1 ... 53 54 55 56

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying or totin' today ?? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
ZT0452CF

Posts: 2575 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post
Left pocket carry.
Right pocket.

phil

Posts: 2265 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RaiseHal
posted Hide Post
Old school all steel Cold Steel “Police” model with partially serrated blade.

It's a shame that youth is wasted on the young --- Mark Twain

Anyone who is not a liberal by age 20 has no heart; anyone who is not a conservative by age 40 has no brain---Winston Churchill

Posts: 4613 | Location: The Free State of Georgia | Registered: August 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
Been rockin' the Cold Steel 4 Max. Solid, over-built, massive, awesome!

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 544 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Spyderco Shaman Sprint run carbon fiber/S90V.

Posts: 5697 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Victorinox Hiker and Spyderco Dragonfly. Really light, useful combo.

Posts: 1047 | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2912 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought a ZT 0452 a couple of years ago, was quite excited for a while, then decided it was too big and made someone a real good deal on it
here.

Bought a ZT450 and loved it except it has such a stiff detent.

Saw another 0452 for sale at a good price and, well, you know the end of this story. Got a 452 and a 450 both.

Bob

Posts: 579 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
S&W Airweight and Pirana mini bodyguard, whenever I ride the city transit system:

http://www.piranhaknife.com/#bodyguard

"Never have sympathy for insurance companies...the sons of bitches don't deserve it." - Attorney friend.

Posts: 7039 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Schrade USA Stockman

[/url]

Posts: 24856 | Location: Young American Teen Club | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post